This blog is about UK property law and conveyancing. My name is Reg Toy and I am a fully qualified, retired property lawyer. My practice was called Kingfishers and was based in Maidenhead, Berkshire in the UK.

When you are moving house you should be using a good conveyancer to ensure that the transaction is run professionally and smoothly. If your house move hits a problem then you need a competent property lawyer to do the job.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *